Sunday, April 3, 2011

beauty 101

i wish there was a way that i could be practically beautiful. i wish there was some sort of class you can take that could teach you how to put your makeup on right, to dress attractively, to be attractive, and how to be comfortable in your own skin.

i hate these endless nights and endless mornings of jealousy and inferiority. how can i ever be as beautiful as the other women around me? how will i ever be able to find somebody who will love me for the way i am?

i am tainted. i am flawed. i am galaxies away from perfection... why am i still living this horrid life

i wish i was not me. why cant i be some beautiful and talented celebrity who has it all. i would feel like everything would be right and i can have the hope to go places if i were in that position. but look at me. ya, i am lucky and all with a wonderful mother and life but take a good look at me. i am shit. i will always be shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment